We have some great views and tons of work to do. We’re slowly pulling things together and every visit gets a bit more done. The below is a bit of a picture summary of what we’ve been up too.
Our current plan can be seen below.
Our Progress so far;
- We have a composting toilet, it’s basically a bucket in a shed, but it’s luxury compared to digging a hole.
- An entry point on the southern side about 80m further east than the planned entry.
- The dam in the north-eastern corner has been dug but currently doesn’t hold water.
- Our caravan is a little northeast of the planned position of the house, my biggest job at the moment is adding an annex/veranda. The Roof is on and so is most of the decking, a wood stove is one of the upcoming jobs.
- We’ve marked out and dropped the trees along the driveway line, but the stumps still need to be removed to make it drivable.
- Mum and Kelvin have added their cabin a few hundred meters west of the planned house, they have a nice veranda and a bit of rainwater catchment.
Everything we do costs time and money, I try to make sure we have enough of both, but if you would like to help out with time, let me know if you would like to help out with money, please click the link below.