We have some great views and tons of work to do. We’re slowly pulling things together and every visit gets a bit more done. The below is a bit of a summary from now going back in time to show what we’ve been working on.
Our current plan can be seen below.
Our Progress so far;
- We have a composting toilet, it’s basically a bucket in a shed, but it’s luxury compared to digging a hole.
- An entry point on the southern side about 80m further east than the planned entry.
- The dam in the north-eastern corner has been dug but currently doesn’t hold water.
- Our caravan is a little northeast of the planned position of the house, my biggest job at the moment is adding an annex/veranda.
- We’ve marked out and dropped the trees along the driveway line, but the stumps still need to be removed to make it drivable.
- Mum and Kelvin have added their cabin a few hundred meters west of the planned house.